(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
I can’t not reblog this. It would be a crime against everything in my being.
I did not know this.
I know take my picture with dark skinned Santa to heart knowing that I was with the real one while all you bitches got some imitation shit.